Products & Services
Leading Manufacturer of Armored Cable from Coimbatore.
Interested in this product?
Get Best Quote
Get Latest Price
Description – This type of cable is generally used as a power and auxiliary control cables designed for underground systems, power networks both indoor and outdoor applications, including through ducts. Armouring consists of either Galvanized wires/strips or tapes wrapped over the inner sheath as a protective covering (higher mechanical strength) as per relevant specification or required by the customer.
- High Quality Copper Wires (Class 1, 2 or 5) as per IEC 60228
- Core Insulation of PVC / XLPE Compounds
- Core Identification: Color coded for cores up to 5 (earth wire in 3 cores and above) and for higher cores black cores with white numbering and one earth wire
- Inner Sheath is of black color PVC
- Armour of Galvanized Steel Wires / Strips with counter helix
- Outer Sheath is of black color PVC/LSZH
- Flame Retardant as per IEC 60332-1-2
- Available in 1 to 5 Cores of sizes ranging from 0.5 sq.mm to 6 sq.mm
- Rated Voltage Grade: 0.6/1 kV
- Temperature Range: Up to 90°C
- Packed in wooden drums of export quality
View Complete Details
Yes, I am interested!