Products & Services
We are the growing manufacturer and supplier of Gear Pump. This product is broadly treasured by the clientele.
|Type of Pump||External Gear Pump|
Our company has achieved milestone in offering Spur Gear Pump (Continuous Duty) to the clients. Spur Gear Pump (Continuous Duty) is well-known for minimal maintenance and low power consumption. This product is manufactured with the use of high grade components under the stern supervision of technical experts.Available from 3/8" to 11/4 " delivery port.
- Simple and compact design
- Easy installation
- Low noise
- Max. Pressure: 125 psi
- Mechanical seals
- Shaft ball bearings
- Max. Viscosity: 500 SSU
- Transfer a wide range of nonabrasive or non particulate viscous liquids with a continuous, near-pulseless flow in many industrial, commercial, marine, or agricultural applications.
- All have keyed shafts, a seal flush chamber.
- Cast-iron and bronze models have pressure relief valves. Ball bearings allow use with pulley-drive systems.
- Note: Higher-viscosity liquids (100,000 SSU) must be transferred with more horsepower at reduced speeds.
POSITIVE DISPLACEMENT PUMPS
Max. temp.: 280° F
- Steel spur gears handle oil-based fluids. Viton® mechanical seals with carbon-on-ceramic faces provide good resistance to compatible chemicals. Other wetted materials are: cast-iron and steel
Max. temp.: 210°F
- Forton PPS spur gears are designed to transfer water based liquids with no metal-to metal contact for quieter operation and good chemical compatibility. Buna N mechanical seals with carbon-on-ceramic faces, other wetted materials include: bronze, brass, graphite, and Cellulose gasket, as well as 304 and 18-8 stainless steel.
316 STAINLESS STEEL
Max. temp.: 280°F
- Forton® spur gears provide quiet operation and good chemical resistance, with no metal-to-metal contact. Viton® mechanical seals with carbon-on ceramic face and flush chamber to increase pump efficiency. Other wetted materials include: 316 stainless steel and carbon graphite
View Complete Details