Computer Related Issues
We are one of the prominent therapy providers for all computer related issues. These therapies are useful for those who are caught in the web of work. Long sitting hours lead to back ache. Spending a long time in front of the computer may weaken the eyesight thereby causing chronic headaches and migraines. We provide therapies for relieving back ache and head aches which may arise due to long hours spent in an office chair in front of the computer.
Get Latest Price
With the advancement of technology, all work is done in front of the computer. As a result, people spend long hours sitting in an office working on a computer. Health problems such as back aches, neck and shoulder pain, headache and eye strain may occur. We provide solutions to these problems by guiding our clients and making them aware of the correct posture that should be practiced along with yoga exercises and ayurvedic therapies.
We offer a unique Ayurvedic Therapy program, known as Nava Urja. It comprises of treatments from Kerala Ayurveda. Following are the details of the programme:
- 3 Days 1 Hour per day
- 5 Days 1 Hour per day
- 7 Days 1 Hour per day
- 14 Days 1 Hour per day
Some posture related prevention tips are listed below:
- An adjustable desk designed for use with computers
- Position the monitor so that it is either at eye level or slightly lower
- Position keyboard at a height that allows elbows to rest comfortably at side
- Forearms should be roughly parallel with the floor and level with keyboard
- Adjust chair so that feet rest flat on the floor
- Use a footstool (if feet do not rest on the floor when the chair is adjusted for good arm position)
- Switch to a chair, which helps spine to naturally hold its curve while sitting
- Take frequent short breaks and go for a walk or perform stretching exercises at desk.
- Stand often.
- YOGA- Yogic Asnas improves circulation thus reducing stiffness and pain caused by long sitting Laptop computer
- Use peripheral equipment whenever possible such as a docking station, separate keyboard, mouse and laptop stands
- Carry laptop in a backpack or in wheel-along luggage
- Ayurveda Therapies / Treatments like Abhyangam, Njavarakizhi, Vasthi, Shirodhara etc. will help in addressing these disorders
View Complete Details