Products & Services
Quality Policy / Processes
A host of national and international awards are evidence of this. More importantly, our customers who we have long-standing relationships with are a testimony of their trust in our quality.
Our quality policy:
- Partnering with our customers to provide cost-effective, timely & world-class printing
- Seeking active involvement & participation of Employees at all levels
- Actively investigating & investing in Technology to continually improve Quality & Productivity
- Treating Vendors as Partners in Progress
- Ensuring complete fairness in all transactions & compliance to all legal & statutory requirements
- Contributing to the Society at large
- "The Crisil of Swami Printers is Quality"
Various checks are in place from inception to completion of a job to ensure quality:
Prepress Stage :
Files checked & correctable errors such as missing bleeds, incorrect colour-space/profiles, etc. corrected.
- Imposition planned to ensure proper folding, creep adjustment etc. Impose diagram handed over for output
- Files processed by RIP checked against signed-off proofs & imposition diagrams before making plates
Printing Stage :
- Ink densities maintained to standards and grey balance achieved for OK sheet
- Both above parameters maintained within tight control limits throughout press run to ensure consistency
Postpress Stage :
- Initial copies checked against signed-off proof for conformance in various respects before full production
- Sampling methodology used for quality-check of finished products