Get Latest Price
- VoIP refers to a way to carry phone calls over an IP data network, whether on the Internet or your own internal network. A primary attraction of VoIP is its ability to help reduce expenses because telephone calls travel over the data network rather than the phone company's network.
- IP telephony encompasses the full suite of VoIP enabled services including the interconnection of phones for communications; related services such as billing and dialing plans; and basic features such as conferencing, transfer, forward, and hold.
- IP communications includes business applications that enhance communications to enable features such as unified messaging, integrated contact centers, and rich-media conferencing with voice, data, and video.
- Unified communications takes IP communications a step further by using such technologies as Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and presence along with mobility solutions to unify and simply all forms of communications, independent of location, time, or device.
What do we do In Swift?
- Managed VoIP Service
- Cost-effective high quality
- IP-based calling
In a dynamic business environment, you need voice solutions that provide speedy deployment, manageability and reduced costs.
Swift's VoIP Service is a reliable, high-quality, IP-based solution ideal for your international calling needs.Voice Clarity Improve your business productivity with our VoIP (VoIP) Service, a high quality, reliable voice solution that reduces cost. Our varied VoIP service offerings provide superior, Internetbased solutions for your international calling needs and are customized to suit your unique business requirements.
Flexible Offerings Our VoIP service is a complete solution that combines Internet connectivity with voice minutes. Our on-demand, scalable solution helps you avoid capital expensesand manage costs. We provide you with a convenient solution for superior Internet telephony to positively influence your core business.
Global Network Our VoIP services run on Dedicated Internet bandwidth owned by us, which utilizes the shortest route between origin and destination. We leverage our network to ensure superior backup and restorability.
Mission-Critical Dependability Tier-1 voice termination ensures reliable call completion and superior voice quality Cutting-edge tools deliver measurable call quality standards like R-Factor, packet loss, ASR, and jitter
Centrally managed, proactive, 24x7x365 support Our Voip Minutes solution provides a commitment-based, zero-rental, bundled solution. It is designed for customerswith large and predictable call volumes.
- Lower TCO compared to traditional TDM-based solutions
- Bundled bandwidth and termination solution to ensure better quality and manageability
- One-stop-shop services to help you procure the CPE and last-mile connectivity
- End-to-end management of premium Internet bandwidth bundled with voice termination
- 24x7x365, proactive customer support
View Complete Details