Get Latest Price
It isn’t a home theatre without a speaker system. Some speakers are not just designed for your home cinema room, but also to be used anywhere as you require. If you have an ultra-thin TV and want to enhance its sound performance, you can now do so without opting for hefty speakers as they might disturb the interior decor of your room. Here is the new advanced ultra-thin Millenia 20, an in-wall center channel speaker which flawlessly blends into any room.
Paradigm Millenia 20 speakers are a cross between in-wall and on-wall speakers. Its inherent performance and enclosure design perfectly matches with your living room’s sleek flat panel television as well as the cinema screen of a home theater.
Paradigm Millenia 20 incorporates state-of-art technology into its speakers. This in-wall center channel speaker offers a sophisticated technology. It can bring out the very essence of an ideal sound quality through its latest system which perfectly delivers the original performance and soundtracks.
Paradigm uses conventional dynamic drivers throughout the system, all a result of extensive work at the research and testing facility. Paradigm has partnered with Canada’s NRC (National Research Center) to research and develop high-tech performance enhanced systems that provide you with a uniquely realistic lifelike experience and satisfy your need for the original quality performance.
Features of Millenia 20 in-wall center channel speaker:
· S-PAL Satin-Anodized Pure-Aluminum Domes: Mainly provides light-weight suspension and rigidity.
· MLP Mica-Loaded-Polymer Midrange and Bass/Midrange Cones: Mica are used for its damping properties to deliver more accurate, life-like realistic details.
· Ultra-Slim Extruded-Aluminum Enclosures: All the benefits that are present in larger speakers are packed into slimmer designed enclosures. The side curvature not only provides additional structural integrity but also adds a touch of class.
· This in-wall center channel speaker comes in Black Chrome premium finish
· High-Velocity Low-Noise Aluminium Ports: Distortion is minimized and provides cleaner and more accurate bass response.
· Design: 5-driver, 2-way bass reflex, LCR, on-wall / stand / shelf-mounted.
· Frequency response: 110 Hz - 20 kHz
· Dimensions (H x W x D): 25.875" × 5.125" × 4.625" (65.7cm × 13.0cm × 11.7cm)
· Weight: 12.6lbs. (5.7 kg)
View Complete Details
Get Latest Price
The SC-1150 is QSC's unique rendition to the cinema market to provide high-quality sound for small rooms. The SC-1150 is a scaled down version of renowned large format, Professional Cinema QSC speakers, designed to be used in mini cinemas/Home Theaters that are not more than 45’ in length.
This single enclosure speaker uses a two way design and is generally used as a Left/Center/Right Loudspeaker behind the screen in a surround sound environment. These speakers have a shallow depth of 12" (305 mm), thereby allowing for more seating space in the room. Since these speakers have passive crossover, one single channel of amplification from a matching QSC amplifier is needed to drive them.
QSC SC-1150 Cinema speaker has 90° Axisymmetric horn which can cover a large area in the home cinema room with detailed high and mid frequencies.
Since the front channel QSC cinema speakers are expected to produce substantial amount of bass, engineers at Quilter Sound Company have designed and employed a 15” LF woofer with 3-inch (76 mm) voice coil for bass reproduction. The 1.75" (44 mm) voice coil is a compression driver which delivers extremely detailed and crisp highs. These QSC Speakers have screw-type barrier-strip connectors and a good quality 12 American wire gauge connectivity option. Oxygen free copper speaker cable will work as a perfect partner for these SC-1150 speakers.Features SC-1150 QSC speakers:
• Two-Way Screen Channel Home Cinema Speaker
• Single cabinet design housing both HF and LF speaker drivers
• Designed to be used in medium sized preview theaters, home cinema rooms that are not more than 45 feet (14 meters) in length (i.e. from projection screen till the last row of seating).
• Less than 12 inches (305 mm) of depth needed behind the screen for speaker placement
• Single amplifier channel required to drive the speaker due to Passive crossover construction
• 90° Axisymmetric High frequency horn for wider coverage and better sweet spot
• Incredibly powerful 15" (380 mm) LF driver with 3" (76 mm) voice coil
• Professional cinema grade 1.75" (44 mm) HF compression driverSpecifications:
- Rated Coverage Angle (-6 dB): 90° Axisymmetric
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 43 Hz to 19 kHz
- Rated Noise Power: 400 W
- Sensitivity: 96 dB
- Rated Impedance: 8 ohms
- Maximum Continuous SPL: 122 dB
- Maximum Peak SPL: 128 dB
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power: 600 W
- Transducers: LF: 15-inch (380 mm) woofer, 3-inch voice coil HF: Compression driver with 1.75-inch (44 mm) voice coil
- Enclosure: MDF, non-reflective vinyl wrap
- Dimensions (H×W×D) inches: 27.2 × 30 × 11.7
- Dimensions (H×W×D) mm: 690 × 762 × 297
- Net Weight: 71 lb (32.3 kg)
View Complete Details
Get Latest Price
Explore more categories
Reviewed by 40 Users
Sumalatha ★★★★★ ★★★★★
I had a lot of queries and concerns, few were not just about the product but my hometheater as well. All of it were patiently clarified and answered. Overall, very good response, genuine suggestion and pricing.
Swapnil Baksh ★★★★★ ★★★★★
no responce from seller