Products & Services
|Nature of Business||IT / Technology Services|
|Company CEO||Roshan Kumar|
|Total Number of Employees||26 to 50 People|
|Year of Establishment||2017|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Annual Turnover||Upto Rs. 50 Lakh|
|Banker||PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK|
Quite unusual project str
ucture of the company allows us to be flexible and to react to the changes in the environment faster.
* Project groups are the groups of specialists capable of making decisions of brand developmen
System of sales management - TIPL
«In today’s environment of a dynamically changing market, we are always trying to build the system of sales, so it would help us take the lead in the market.
Of course we analyze and use the experience of the best Russian and International companies. At the same time we are trying to adjust it all to the seasonal business.
It is clear that most of the things are done intuitionally, but we always got lucky with our people and partners. We base our trade policy on the principle of strategic partnership with distributors, instead of just trying to get the best profit temporarily. Distributors are the main driving force of our brands and products and the main partners in our business.
The system of sales that we have implemented and that we use today, was created by both, the employees who still work and by people who are no longer with us.
It is great that all our changes meet understanding and appreciation of our partners – we all never get to be bored!
And although we understand that the process of perfecting the sales management is endless, we keep making changes and improvements to stay a little ahead of the market. We are always being very attentive to what our distributors are saying and we are very thankful for their comments.
We do have the best partners and friends!!!»
C.E.O. of TIPL
Principles Of Sales Management In Tipl
- We delve into the situation of distribution in a region with the purpose of finding the best partners;
- We build and adapt the system of sales after careful considerations of the regional specificity;
- We have been flexible and manage to find compromises;
- We support the system of continuous interaction, mutual assistance and experience exchange with our partners in the region.
The Main Directions Of Activities Of Upeco Regional Sales Departments
- Establishing and maintaining the relationships with the biggest regional distributor companies
- Controlling the execution of sales plans, ordering new products and well-timed credit payments
- Analyzing the current situation and forecasting the perspectives of sales in the region
- Teaching the trade representatives of the distributor’s companies to sell our brands and to make the product trainings
- Arranging the trade-marketing campaigns.
System of brand management - TIPL
The most important decision that the person can make in their life – is to achieve success.
+ Read More