TCS BaNCS enables transformation in financial services through a superior and holistic suite of solutions for banks, capital market firms, insurance companies and diversified financial institutions. Each solution in the TCS BaNCS family has been designed to run as a scalable and robust service, fully integrated with existing business models, enterprise infrastructures and technology architectures. With our collaborative and innovative approach, financial services organizations can gain the following:
- A competitive advantage and provide differentiated solutions to their customers
- Increased operational efficiency and agility
- Certainty in delivery
TCS BaNCS is a globally recognized industry leader, with its solutions consistently recognized in top positions by industry experts.
- TCS BaNCS named a Best In Class Provider in Three Categories
- Custody solution from TCS BaNCS wins big at the First Annual Global Custodian Technology, Consultancy and Law Awards for Excellence
- * TCS named a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for International Retail Core Banking Report 2013, sixth year in a row.
- TCS is ranked second among global providers of financial technology in FinTech 100 2013; consistently positioned in top five at FinTech for four consecutive years now.
- Maharashtra Gramin Bank and C-Edge Technologies are recognized as the winners of The Asian Banker Achievement Awards 2012 under the category “Technology Implementation Awards” for the “Best ASP-based program.”
- TCS emerges as the most valuable company in the BT 500 list for the year 2012.
- TCS is featured in the Forbes Asia’s Fab 50 list for the fifth time. It is also recognized as one of the “50 Most Engaged Workplaces™” in the US.
- TCS is ranked fourth in the “Most Valuable IT Services Brand” global survey conducted by Brand Finance, the world’s leading brand valuation firm (May 2012).