Products & Services
Tata Steel Limited
|Nature of Business||Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||H. Nirulkar|
|Total Number of Employees||1001 to 2000 People|
|Year of Establishment||1994|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Annual Turnover||More than Rs. 10000 Crore|
The total revenue of Tata companies, taken together, was $96.79 billion (around Rs. 527,047 crore) in 2012-13, with 62.7 percent of this coming from business outside India. Tata companies employ over 540,000 people worldwide. Brand Finance, a UK-based consultancy firm, valued the Tata brand at $18.16 billion and ranked it 39th among the top 500 most valuable global brands in their BrandFinance® Global 500 - 2013 report.
Products We Offer
Our Core Values
- Integrity. We must conduct our business fairly, with honesty and transparency. Everything we do must stand the test of public scrutiny.
- Understanding. We must be caring, show respect, compassion and humanity for our colleagues and customers around the world, and always work for the benefit of the communities we serve.
- Excellence. We must constantly strive to achieve the highest possible standards in our day-to-day work and in the quality of the goods and services we provide.
- Unity. We must work cohesively with our colleagues across the group and with our customers and partners around the world, building strong relationships based on tolerance, understanding and mutual cooperation.
- Responsibility. We must be responsible and responsive to the countries, communities and environments in which we work, always ensuring that what comes from the people goes back to the people many times over.
Since its formation by Jamsetji Tata in 1868, the Tata Group has consistently been run according to the principle that the wealth it creates should be returned to society. Jamsetji Tata believed that ‘the health and welfare of the employees are the sure foundation of our prosperity.’
The Group’s stated aim is ‘to improve the quality of life of the communities we serve.’ This is demonstrated constantly by its businesses through their contributions to the communities of which they are part – now in over 80 countries around the world.
Board of Directors
Chairman, Not- independent, Non-Executive Director
Mr. Cyrus P. mistry is the chairman of tata sons. He is a graduate of civil engineering from imperial college, UK, and has a M.Sc. in management from london business school.