Rs 11,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Piece
|Model Name/Number||Model 2.0|
|Size/Dimension||150 x 55 x 20 mm|
|Input/Output Power||Lower than 0.5 W|
|Voltage Waveform||Rectangular monopolar and balanced with ZERO net D.C. component|
|Duration of Output Impulses||25 - 240 microseconds|
|Output Voltage||Peak value of 50 Vp +-5%, when loaded with impedance from 250 - 10 000 Ohm|
|Current Intensity||Peak value of 100 mA +-5%, when loaded with 500 Ohm|
|Battery Power||9V Alkaline battery|
|Operation/Storage/Transportation Conditions||+ 5 to + 27 DegreeC|
|Humidity||0 - 50%|
|Pressure||850 - 1060 hPa|
|Altitude Equivalent||3000 m|
VeinOPlus V.I. EMS for Venous Insufficiency
VeinOPlus V.I. Circulation Therapy Device
- VeinOPlus V.I. utilises patented technology to deliver effective, safe and comfortable stimulation that activates the calf muscle pump mechanism – referred to as the ''second heart'' or ''peripheral heart’ – that compresses deep & superficial veins and lymphatic vessels in the legs to improve both the venous and the lymphatic circulations. Compression of deep veins by the calf muscles pushes blood upwards from the lower legs, helping to maintain venous return and the flow of the blood back to the heart.
- VeinOPlus V.I. is an electric muscle stimulator (EMS) that uses gentle electric stimuli (low frequency and low voltage) delivered via self-adhesive skin electrodes attached to the back of the calves to contract the calf muscles (i.e. calf muscle pumps or ''second heart'') effortlessly during rest in a similar way to the natural muscle contractions that occur during exercise and activites carried out in upright position, such as walking, running and jogging, etc.
- Symptomatic treatment of venous insufficiency (V.I.) in all stages of the disease
- Symptomatic treatment of post-thrombotic syndrome
- Venous return improvement
- Venous stasis reduction
- Blood flow increase
- Blood circulation improvement
- Leg pain reduction
- Leg swelling reduction
- Improvement of venous ulcers healing
- Restless legs syndrome reduction
- Night cramps reduction.
- Family history of venous insufficiency
- Pregnancy related venous disorders
- Presence of varicose veins
- Prolonged intervals of sitting or standing
- Lack of physical activities, such as walking
- Leg immobilisation
- Inactivity due to excessive weight or obesity
- Limited mobility
- VeinOPlus V.I. has a single treatment program lasting 30 minutes and is easy to use. The user manual includes a simple table of most common treatment schedules based upon symptoms (i.e. heavy or aching legs, night cramps, restless legs, acute swelling, chronic swelling, non-healing leg ulcer, post-thrombotic syndrome). Single treatment session takes 30 minutes. Most treatment schedules require 1 session per day. Non-healing leg ulcers require 6 sessions spread through the day, with 2 of these in the evening.
- You should aim to use your VeinOPlus V.I. every day, preferably at the end of the day in the evenings or anytime, when your leg feels painful or is swollen. VeinOPlus V.I. treatment is also especially recommended during long-haul flights and for 7 days after long-haul flights. Please note that the VeinOPlus must not be used with during take-offs and landings.
- It uses 9 V alkaline batteries or rechargeable 9V batteries type 6LR61. You can easily obtain the batteries from supermarkets, electric retailers or online. Please do not use the lithium batteries as these could negatively affect functioning of the VeinOPlus. Please ensure that you do not try to charge the device, whilst it is fitted with the standard 9V alkaline battery as this would damage the device.
View Complete Details