What We Offer
MoU Signed with CIPET JAIPUR
1. The budding graduates from the institutions could play a key role in technological up-gradation, innovation and competitiveness of an industry. Both parties believe that close co-operation between the two would be of major benefit to the student community to enhance their skills and knowledge.
2. Curriculum Design: Second Party will give valuable inputs to the First Party in teaching / training methodology and suitably customize the curriculum so that the students fit into the industrial scenario meaning fully.
3. Industrial Training & Visits: Industry and Institution interaction will give an insight into the latest developments / requirements of the industries; the Second Party to permit the Faculty and Students of the First Party to visit its group companies and also involve in Industrial Training Programs for the First Party. The industrial training and exposure provided to students and faculty through this association will build confidence and prepare the students to have a smooth transition from academic to working career. The Second Party will provide its Labs / Workshops / Industrial Sites for the hands-on training of the learners enrolled with the First Party.
4. Internships and Placement of Students: Second Party will actively engage to help the delivery of the Internship and placement of students of the First Party into internships/jobs, as per AICTE internship Policy. The Second Party will also register itself on AICTE Internship Policy Portal for disseminating the Internship opportunities available with them.
5. Research and Development: Both Parties have agreed to carry out the joint research activities and to develop projects for B.Tech and M.Tech students in the fields of Simulation & modeling, Control system design, Renewable Energy, Design and Developments of Laboratory Equipment’s etc.
6. Skill Development Programs: Second Party to train the students of First Party on the emerging technologies in order to bridge the skill gap and make them industry ready.
7. Guest Lectures: Second Party to extend the necessary support to deliver guest lectures to the students of the First Party on the technology trends and in house requirements.
8. Faculty Development Programs: Second Party to train the Faculties of First Party for imparting industrial exposure/ training as per the industrial requirement considering the National Occupational Standards in concerned sector, if available.
9. Both Parties to obtain all internal approvals, consents, permissions, and licenses of whatsoever nature required for offering the Programs on the terms specified herein