OptiSPICE 2.0 - The Only SPICE Software for Opto-Electronics
OPTISPICE is the first circuit design software for analysis of integrated circuits including interactions of optical and electronic components. It allows for the design and simulation of opto-electronic circuits at the transistor level, from laser drivers to transimpedance amplifiers, optical interconnects and electronic equalizers.
- Significantly reduce product development costs and boost productivity through OptiSPICE comprehensive design environment to simulate optical and electrical circuits in one simulation engine.
- Run state-of-the-art transient time domain, small-signal frequency, and noise analysis to accurately predict behaviour of advanced opto-electronic circuits.
- OptiSPICE Schematics offers direct schematic entry in an intuitive graphical user interface. It allows for greater ease of schematic capture, parameter specification, waveform probing and usage.
- Waveform analysis using OptiSystem for complex post-processing functionality. Advanced visualization tools produce OSA Spectra, signal chirp, eye diagrams, polarization state, constellation diagrams and much more.
- Includes parameter extraction tools for OptiSPICE model creation. From measurement data, parameter extractors are used to find the best set of OptiSPICE model parameters to fit the measurement.
- Design and simulation of opto-electronic circuits at the transistor level, from laser drivers to transimpedance amplifiers, optical interconnects and electronic equalizers.
- Signal integrity analysis of opto-electronic circuits, including eye diagram analysis with BER patterns
Produces self-consistent solutions of opto-electronic circuits that contain feedback spanning both optical and electrical parts. OptiSPICE is a fully-integrated solution for parameter extraction, schematic capture, circuit simulation and waveform analysis.