Products & Services
The Kadod High School
The Kadod High school was founded on 4th May 1911, began with three standards. The founders were Shri Chhotulal Ambalal Desai, Mr. Sheth Gopaldas Damodardas, Mr. Sheth Ghelabhai Pranvallabhbhai, Mr. Sheth Hargovinddas Narottamdas, Shri Mahyashankar Shankarji, Mr. Sheth Hargovind Anandram Vyas, Shri Vajeram Shivshankar Joshi, Mr. Sheth Baheramji Nanubhai Paliya and one member from each community of village came together to found it, keeping welfare of students future at their heart. The responsibility of the institution was granted to Nagar Seth Shri Motibhai Jagjivandas as President and the responsibility of Secretary was handed over to Shri Lallubhai Laxmichand Shah. Shri Jethlal Jagannath generously donated his home, situated on the bank of Tapi River to the institution. The purpose was to use it as an academic building. Sheth Damodardas built one building as well. Shri Lalbhai Patel of Aurgam built the Bai Nandiben block and one part of the institution was built with help of Dwarkadas Moradass wife Maniben.
|Nature of Business||School / College / Coaching / Tuition / Hobby Classes|
|Additional Business||Service Provider|