Products & Services
Real Estate Services
Get Latest Price
de what goes to whom, when, how .
Estate planning is the process of determining what will happen to your assets when you pass away or become incapacitated.
Good estate planning will ensure that your assets are appropriately distributed and that your loved ones will continue to be taken care of in the event something happens to you. When planning your estate, you could use tools such as a will, setting up a trusts, establishing power of attorney, and other special structure vehicles.
Everyone needs an estate plan – not just the wealthy. Your situation’s complexity will determine which documents your plan requires, but Five Documents are often essential.
For many people, estate planning is simple – with professional help. However, depending on the situation, it may be rather complex
You! If you’re young and single, you may need only a few relatively simple items, like nominations, ‘Financial Power of Attorney’ & a ‘Pour over Will’.
- If you are married, you might require ‘Mirror Wills’.
- If you have children, you need a ‘Letter of Guardianship’ to name a guardian.
- If you have substantial wealth, you may need one or more trusts to help control how your assets are taxed, managed, and distributed
We can help you to create an estate plan that delivers on your wishes to your loved ones. This may include:
- Your will
- Appointing Testamentary Guardians
- Trust structures such as minor, special child, testamentary, protective or family trusts and charitable trusts
- Setting up Powers of Attorney for incapacitation
- Business succession planning & more..
Further, we work with you to make sure your estate planning changes as your life changes. That means regularly reviewing strategies and structures and providing options and suggestions to make sure your estate plan is always relevant to your needs.
What is your Estate ?
What is Estate Planning ?
View Complete Details