Our Product Range
Crimped Wire Mesh
|Material Grade||SS 304 & 316|
|Type||Weaved Wire Mesh|
|Thickness||1.6 mm wire dia|
|Mesh Size||0-10 per inch|
We are a unique entity in this industry, actively committed towards manufacturing a premium quality range of Crimped Wire Mesh.
- We offer a huge array of stainless steel crimped wire mesh, which are manufactured from the superior quality raw materials.
- We are counted amongst the salient crimped wire mesh manufacturers, based in India.
- This steel crimped wire mesh is easily available in various sizes and dimensions and can be customized as per the demand of the client.
- They find a wide array of application in various industries and houses.
- The crimped wire mesh is used in industries where sieving is prevalent.
- These screens are generally put in series in order to generate and separate the finest particles of chemicals, fertilizers, cement and pharmaceuticals.
- These are made up of good quality raw materials and have got a long life.
Material of Construction
- The crimped wire manufactured by us are made out of low and medium carbon steel, galvanized steel or stainless steel, MS, GI, copper, brass.
- These wire mesh are available in a wide range between 6mm to 25mm sq with desired width and length.
- The wire diameter can range from .2mm to 6mm.
- These wire mesh are used in industries for filtering, sizing, grading, separating, shifting and have got domestic use as grid window, rack, lift, cages, guards, trays, partitions and many more.
- Packaging Details: Roll form
View Complete Details
|Mesh Size||0-10 per inch, 10-50 per inch|
“Intermediate crimp” or simply “intercrimp” describes the popular crimp type that is used when woven wire mesh is manufactured. With intercrimp, both the warp wires (the wires that run the length of the roll) and shute wires (wires that run the width of the roll) are pre-crimped before the mesh is woven. Intermediate crimp is usually employed in coarser meshes to obtain large openings with relatively light wires. The hallmark of an intermediate crimp is the corrugations in the wire, which add to the stability of the mesh. As a rule, the larger the opening size, the more number of crimps.
View Complete Details
Explore more categories
Reviewed by 8 Users
Most Relevant Reviews
Dev Gedia ★★★★★ ★★★★★
Deepak ★★★★★ ★★★★★