Vijayawada Offset Printers
Over the years vop has added ctp systems to its prepress, supplemented multi-colour web offset (coldset and heatset) to its already existing sheet offset in printing segment and equipped it’s postpress with seamless bindery services.
|Nature of Business||Service Provider|
|Company CEO||Mr. P. Kishore Babu|
|Total Number of Employees||11 to 25 People|
|Year of Establishment||1984|
|Legal Status of Firm||Sole Proprietorship (Individual)|
Mr. Paruchuri Kishore Babu, Founder & Managing Partner of VOP with 3 decades of experience in printing industry and active member of printers association.
Mr. K. Raghavendra Rao, Co-Partner, is a young and dynamic professional in implementing innovative techniques in manufacturing processes. Good relationship with employees has boosted the strength of the organization.
ISO 9001:2008 certified
* Design Studio
* Creo 8 up Trend-setter CTP System
* Conventional PS Plate-making and wipe-on System
* Power Generator 75 KVA
* Mitsubishi 1F 20” x 28” with coater - 5 Colour
* MILLER TP 41. 30’’ x 41’’ -4 Colour (with perfect 2+2 Colour)
* Blueprint 2 High coldset with 578 cut-off quarter fold machine-2+2 Colour
* Mitsubishi Lithopia heatset with 546 cut-off quarter fold machine-4+4 Colour
* Polar 115 Programme cutting machine-42’’
* Sulby 16 Station gathering machine
* 6-Clamp perfect binding machine
* Wholenbegh 3-knife trimmer
* Power pinning machines-3 in number
Shared vision for long term objectives
Our competence in manufacturing was in cost and effective marketing
Planned growth in related products through new product development and new market development
Team of competent and committed professionals.
Shared vision for long term objectives.
Our competence in manufacturing was in cost and effective marketing.
Planned growth in related products through new product development and new market development.