Vikram Thermo India Limited
Vikram Thermo India Limited owns two well established brands under Pharma Excipients segment DRUGCOAT- Methacylic Acid Copolymer based basic pharma polymer & DRCOAT – Customized Readymix Pharma Polymer. This company is pioneer in India for manufacturing its products. It is a fastest growing entity at a CAGR more than 17%. It is founded, led and inspired by Mr. Dhiraj Patel, visionary entrepreneur and ardent science aficionado.
Vikram Thermo India Limited was established with its first plant for manufacturing diphenyl oxide with the name of Vikram Enterprise Pvt. Ltd. It entered the market with stiff competition. It gained a good marketing strength in imported products and expanded its production capacity to 300 tons a year. Another new plant was set up in 1989 in the name of Vikram Aroma Private Limited Chhatral with capacity of 300 tons/year. Both the companies made considerable progress in terms of production volume, efficient good manufacturing practices, market development and sales established through dealers network in major industrial centers in India as well as in the international markets, like Kenya, Europe & U.S.A. Vikram Thermo India Limited has been promoted for forward integration and diversification program.
The company set up a new plant at Dhanot, near Chhatral for production of V-Therm HT which is a mixture of Diphenyl and Diphenyl Oxide with capacity of 1200 tons a year and first time in India, commercial production started from the local materials. Another new plant was set up by Vikram Thermo India Limited for the production of 'Drugcoat' a polymer which is used in tablet coating for enteric coating and film coating. Most of the products manufactured by this group of companies were imported at first and only through constant research and development work in their R&D center, they produced them in India. All these products are world class quality products, which are made with good manufacturing practice.
|Nature of Business||Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Ankur Patel|
|Registered Address||A/704-714, The Capital,, Ahmedabad- 380060, Gujarat, India|
|Total Number of Employees||51 to 100 People|
|Year of Establishment||1994|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 25 - 50 Crore|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
|Shipment Mode||By Road|
EXCIPACT. Good manufacturing Practice. ISO 9001: 2008
And Halal Certificate and many multinational company audit
Approval enabling pharmacopeia GMP quality product
Manufacturing in India. Vikram Thermo (India) limited also field
US – DMF for its products.
- Outstanding performance lead by entrepreneurial culture
- The Endeavour is to achieve a complete customer satisfaction through total quality approach by prevailing best technical and commercial services
- To bridge the info gap in the field of processing through keeping open and adequate communication channel with the industry
- To be one of the world leading pharmaceutical excipient manufacturers in the global industry.
- Continually create value and bring pride to our stakeholders, partners, customers and the community.
- To make DRUGCOAT a number one brand in world excipient market.
- To become a partner in preserving earth’s most precious resource Human Lives.
- Experienced professionals
- Strict quality standards
- Competitive prices
- Timely delivery
- Positive records
- Wide distribution network
- Streamlined business operations