Green Roof Roofing Sheets Eco Friendly & Green Product
We are Dealers of Green Roof Roofing Sheets - A Eco Friendly Product made our of 100 % Recycled Plastic & Fiber wastage material. Presently these Sheets are availabe in Plain Sheet & Corrugated Sheets.
Green Roof Sheet offer a host of structural and technical benefits over other similar products. The plain sheets can be used for Partictions, Site Office, Sheets can be moulded to make garden benches and the corrugated sheets are commonly used for rooftops.
The Silent Features are:
1) The Green Roof Sheet are ECO - FRIENDLY & made out of 100% RECYCLED Plastic, Fiber WASTAGE material.
2) The sheets are NEARLY UNBREAKABLE their by increasing the life.
3) Being a composition of polyethylene and aluminum these sheets are TOTALLY ANTI FUNGUS under extreme weather condition.This property makes it look as good as new and saves cost on painting.
4) The semi reflective surface of the sheets make it more luminous and SAVES SUBSTANTIALLY ON POWER BILLS as fewer lighting fixtures are needed/
5)Green Roof sheets are best suited for temporary and permanent structures during summer because of its reflective property. Test have shown that the room is cooler by about 25% compared to conventional roofing systems. It REDUCES HEAT BY 4 DEGREE CELSIUS.
6) The Green Roof sheets because of its high flexion resistance, adjusts to the changes in weather condition and are therefore CRACK FREE.
7) Conventional fibrocement sheets absorb water during monsoon and the weight increases by almost 30%, where as Tuff Roof sheets has ZERO WATER ABSORPTION so maintains the same weight.
8)Due to lightness of the product and zero water absorption property the product proves to be economical in long run as INVESTMENT IN STRUCTURAL FABRICATION GETS REDUCED BY ALMOST 50%. The weight of Green Roof sheet is 17/Kgs while that of a asbestos sheet is 34/Kg
9) The size of Corrugated Green Roof is 8' X 3'.3" -- 5mm thick & The Plain Sheet is of 8' X 4' --5 mm thick.