Our Product Range
₹ 150/ KgGet Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Kg
|Usage/Application||Reinforcement Concrete Mixing|
|Fiber Length||11 mm and 12mm|
|Tensile Strength||2850 Mpa|
Copper-plated micro-filament steel fiber is mainly used for high-speed railway, RPC cover plate and important engineering components. It has high tensile strength, wear resistance, crack resistance, bending resistance, bending resistance, impact resistance and other properties.
Copper-plated microfilament steel fiber is a special kind of metal fiber, which has strong compressive, tensile and crack resistance properties and is widely used in high-iron prefabricated parts, RPC covers, exterior wall paintings, and important engineering components. Can greatly improve the concrete's tensile strength, compressive strength, shear strength, impermeability and increase concrete impact resistance, improve fatigue resistance and other important performance.
The main role of the steel fibers distributed in the steel fiber reinforced concrete in random directions is to hinder the expansion of micro cracks in the concrete and block the occurrence and development of macro cracks. In the initial period of loading (pulling, bending), the cement base material and the fiber are subjected to external forces together. When the concrete cracks, the fiber that crosses the crack becomes the main bearer of the external force. Therefore, steel fiber reinforced concrete has a series of superior physical and mechanical properties compared with ordinary concrete.
- Production Capacity: 1000 kgs
- Delivery Time: 7 Working Days
- Packaging Details: cotton box
View Complete Details
₹ 96/ KgGet Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 5 Kg
|Usage/Application||Used in reinforcement of concrete,mortar and other composite materials|
|Tensile Strength||2500 Mpa|
- The Steel Fibers made from prime quality hard-drawn steel wire to ensure high tensile strength and close tolerance. The wire is deformed with hooked ends and cut to lengths, for reinforcement of concrete, mortar and other composite materials. The performance of Steel Fibers depends on both the dosage (kg/m3) and the fiber parameters (tensile strengths, length, diameter and anchorage). A key factor for quality of Steel Fibers is the relationship between the length and the diameter of the fibers - the higher the l/d ratio, the better the performance.
- It gives concrete its high performance because the steel fibers are homogeneously distributed. Thus, contributing to considerable increase in load-bearing capacity, high durability and high impact resistance, and all this ensures a longer lifetime with low maintenance cost. Apart from a wide usage, the Steel Fibers are also used as sprayed concrete (shotcreting), slope stabilization, pre-cast concrete production tunnel and mining shafts and underwater concrete reinforcement.
Steel Fibres are also popularly used in manufacturing precast walls, overlays, manhole covers, piles & pillars.
- Stainless Steel/Low carbon steel/Copper coated/Galvanised
- Size: 12mm,30mm,35mm and 50mm for diameter; 0.3mm,0.5mm,1mm for length; other size for customized.
- Insisting crack
- Shock resistance
- High impact resistance
- Fatigue endurance limit greater
- Reducing the maintenance cost
- Increase using lift
- Production Capacity: 5 ton
- Delivery Time: 7 Working days
- Packaging Details: Cover With Cotton Box and Bag
View Complete Details
₹ 65/ KgGet Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 2 Kg
|Usage/Application||Used for reinforcement concrete,such as Industry Flooring,Nuclear power plant|
|Fiber Length||12 mm,30mm,35mm and 50mm|
|Tensile Strength||750 - 3000 Mpa|
Crimped Steel Fiber for reinforcement concrete, such as :
- Industry Flooring, Nuclear power plant, Reservoir, Spaceport, …;
- Tunnel, Bridge, Highway, Concrete culvert, Storm Sewer, Sanitary Sewer, Dam,… ;
- Precast Concrete: Culvert pipe, Manhole cover and frame, Concrete bridge pier,…;
- Building, School, Hospital, Bank, Jail,… ;
- Other concrete structures.
- Production Capacity: 3 ton
- Delivery Time: 7 working days
- Packaging Details: Crimped steel fiber's unique packaging technology - steel fibers aligned in carton 1.Paper Bags + Pallet (10kg / 20kg / 25kg paper bags for you to choose); 2.Cartons + Pallet ( 1kg / 5kg / 10kg / 20kg / 25kg cartons for you to choose); * Net Weight : 800 kg / 900 kg /960kg/1000kg/1200kg per pallet for you to choose; *Plastic Pallet / Wooden Pallet for you to choose.
View Complete Details