X

Wezen Resources Private Limited

Pitam Pura, New Delhi, Delhi

| GST  07AACCW1232H1ZM

| Verified Supplier

View Mobile Number
Hi
I agree to the terms and privacy policy
Verifying...
1

Have a requirement?
Get Best Price

Indonesian Coal

Get Best Quote

USA Coal

Get Best Quote

South African Coal

Get Best Quote

Anthracite Coal

Get Best Quote

Petroleum Coke

Get Best Quote

Iron Ore

Get Best Quote

Manganese Ore

Get Best Quote

Silico Manganese

Get Best Quote
Established in the year 2017, "Wezen Resources Pvt Ltd" is distinguished trader and supplier of a qualitative range of Coal. The superior variety of coal is sourced from foremost Importers, with an assurance of immaculate quality and known for its best specifications like high density, low ash and high thermal efficiency. Various industries including power plants, steel, dyes, fertilizer, chemicals, bricks-kiln industries, process house, ceramic, food process industries and other sectors use coal for different purposes. We are assisted by our group of professionals, which make sure that the procured variety is compliant with the recognized norms of the industry.+ Read More

Nature of Business

Exporter and Bakery / Caterer

Legal Status of Firm

Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)

Annual Turnover

Upto Rs. 50 Lakh

Import Export Code (IEC)

AACCW*****

GST Number

07AACCW1232H1ZM

Indonesian Coal
Interested in this product?
Get Best Quote

Indonesian Coal

Get Latest Price

Indonesian Steam Coal is soft in texture & lightweight and is known for its purity, various sizes, low ash & GAR (Gross as Received) and high thermal efficiency. This variety of coal is typically used in Paper Mills, Power Plants, Chemicals & Dyes Industries, Coal Screening Plants, Process Houses, Gasifier Plants and other industries. We supply Indonesian Coal ranging from 3500 GAR to 7000 GAR.

View Complete Details

Yes, I am interested!

USA Coal
Interested in this product?
Get Best Quote

USA Coal

Get Latest Price

US Steam Coal is black, hard in strength, looks shiny texture, lightweight and is known for its purity, low ash and incomparable CV with and high thermal efficiency to any Indian Coal. US Steam Coal is popular for its very high efficiency and its burning power. The US steam coal is typically used in Bricks Manufacturers, Steel Rolling Mills, Process House, Paper Mills, Dyes & Chemical Plants and other industries as per their requirements. We supply USA Coal ranging from 6000 NAR to 6900NAR (* Net as Received).

View Complete Details

Yes, I am interested!

South African Coal
Interested in this product?
Get Best Quote

South African Coal

Get Latest Price

This coal is low in moisture, contains high carbon or ash content along with higher calorific value. This coal is used for power and heat generation. We supply SA Coal ranging from 4000 NAR to 6000NAR. We offer three categories: RB1, RB2 and RB3.

View Complete Details

Yes, I am interested!

Anthracite Coal
Interested in this product?
Get Best Quote

Anthracite Coal

Get Latest Price

Anthracite coal is a form of coal that is almost made entirely of carbon. Anthracite coal is much harder than other forms of coal such as bituminous, and is usually found in areas surrounding mountains or deep valleys. Anthracite burns much cleaner than other forms of coal due to its low pollutant content. In fact, anthracite may contain 91% to 98% pure carbon, leaving only 2% to 9% of other elements. Anthracite coal is difficult to ignite and burns with a blue, smokeless flame. Anthracite is commonly used as a reduction agent for various applications such as briquetting charcoal, iron ore pellets and other uses. It is an ideal fuel for power stations also.

View Complete Details

Yes, I am interested!

Petroleum Coke
Interested in this product?
Get Best Quote

Petroleum Coke

Get Latest Price

Petroleum coke is a solid material and a by-product of the coking unit, a residual fuel upgrader. The quality of the coke is dependent upon the crude oil processed in the refinery. Cokes produced from sour crude oil are high in sulphur and trace metals. These cokes are used in fuel applications such as utility boilers and cement kilns. Cokes produced from sweet crude oil can have properties that are suitable for calcinations and is used in carbon anodes for aluminium smelting and electrodes for electric arc furnaces.

We deal in following Petroleum coke products:

  • Fuel grade Petroleum coke
  • Anode Grade Petroleum coke
  • Calcined petroleum coke

View Complete Details

Yes, I am interested!

Iron Ore
Interested in this product?
Get Best Quote

Iron Ore

Get Latest Price

Iron ores are rocks and minerals from which metallic iron can be economically extracted. The ores are usually rich in iron oxides and vary in color from dark grey, bright yellow, or deep purple to rusty red. The iron is usually found in the form of magnetite, hematite, goethite, limonite or siderite. The primary use of iron ore is in the production of iron.

View Complete Details

Yes, I am interested!

Manganese Ore
Interested in this product?
Get Best Quote

Manganese Ore

Get Latest Price

Manganese is a metal with important industrial metal alloy uses, particularly in stainless steels. About 30 percent of that is used during refinement of iron ore, and the remaining 70 percent is used as an alloy in the final steel product. Manganese is a chemical element with symbol Mn. It is not found as a free element in nature; it is often found in minerals in combination with iron.

View Complete Details

Yes, I am interested!

Silico Manganese
Interested in this product?
Get Best Quote

Silico Manganese

Get Latest Price

Silicon manganese is a chemical compound made by mixing natural silicon with manganese. Standard silicon manganese steel alloys contain 14 to 16 percent silicon, and as much as 68 percent manganese. When combined, these elements can be used to produce a number of specialty steel alloys. This means that silicon manganese alloys can be used in applications beyond those associated with standard steel products. Silicon manganese may also be known as ferro silico manganese or abbreviated as SiMn.

View Complete Details

Yes, I am interested!
Tell us what you need, and we’ll help you get quotes
Tell us what you
need
Receive seller
details
Seal the deal
Pay with IndiaMART
Tell us what you need, and we’ll help you get quotes
I agree to the terms and privacy policy