Quality & Compliance
As part to fulfill our commitment we have made our production interruption free to some extent with the help of the following rules:
- We always maintain a stock of at least 6 month's to 1 Year requirement of superior lime stone our only raw material. Any disturbance in the supply of lime stone would not affect our production process for at least 6 months to 1 Year, which ensures the consistency in the quality of precipitated calcium carbonate.
- We always maintain the stock of charcoal for at least the period of 6 months to 1 Year. Any disturbance to the supply of charcoal would not affect our production for at least 6 months to 1 year which ensures the consistency in the quality of precipitated calcium carbonate.
- We have an independent industrial feeder from State Electricity Board. Besides, we have two Caterpillar relating 380 KVA Diesel Generator and one 125 KVA Diesel Generator, to ensure uninterrupted supply of precipitated calcium carbonate.
- We have adopted multi stage, in process analysis system. We analyze, in process material, after every process.
- Lime Stone, Our only raw material is analyzed at its arrival, manually.
- The discharge of quick lime is analyzed after the discharge from Lime Kiln to ensure effective calcination.
- Lime water testing is carried out to confirm proper mixing of lime with water so that any unprocessed lime can not be carried forward in the final product as free lime.
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is analyzed through Orsat Apparatus which ensures Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Carbon Monoxide (Co) and Oxygen (o2) percentage as well as the temperature of Carbon Dioxide (CO2). This ensures controlled reaction during carbonation.
- Liquid Calcium Carbonate is tested after the carbonation process to ensure desired quality before the drying process.
- The final testing is done after drying process to ensure the quality of the product is as per the specifications.