- 9W Semi Integrated Solar Light With Solar Panel And Gi Pole
- 11.1 V 9W Semi-integrated Solar Light With Solar Panel And GI Pole
- 30W Semi-Integrated Solar Light With Solar Panel And GI Pole
- 24W Semi-integrated Solar Light With Solar Panel And GI Pole
- 12W Semi-Integrated Solar Light With Solar Panel and GI Pole
- +2 more products
Battery Pack for Solar Street Lights
Rs 12,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Rated Voltage||3.7V NMC Cylindrical|
|Brand||ZIYA ENERGY SOLUTIONS|
BATTERY PACK DESCRIPTION:
• ZIYA ENERGY’s 60V 15Ah portable battery pack is a compact, safe and economical Li-Ion battery pack. This standalone battery pack is designed for Electric Vehicle (Bike and Scooty) with high power NMC Li-Ion Cells. No additional equipment is required for safe operation of battery pack.
• In extreme operating conditions, BMS disconnect battery from the system. This ensure safe operation and protect the battery pack against short circuits, over-charge, over-discharge, over current and over temperature.
• This Li-Ion battery pack is maintenance free, and has a longer run time with a shorter recovery time than equivalent lead acid battery packs. It weighs 70% less and takes 60% less space than equivalent lead acid battery packs, providing increased range product compatibility.
BATTERY PACK FEATURES:
• SAFE OPERATION:
→ It is designed to the highest automotive standards → A Class BMS ensures 24/7 battery performance and safety → Protect against short circuit, cell over voltage, cell under Voltage, charge over current and discharge under current → BMS monitors all 10 cell series voltage for passive balancing
• HIGH PERFORMANCE:
→ We have used a high power NMC Li-Ion cells. → It support 40A continuous and 60A peak discharge current → It support 40A continuous charge current → This battery pack has extremely low power dissipation → Up to 50mA passive cell balancing
• CONVENIENT TO USE:
→ This battery pack is direct replacement to lead acid battery pack → Standards Plug in Plus Out power socket → It has very short charging time → Light weight and portable to use. → It comes with IP54 water tight enclosure also.
FEATURES OF BMS:
Our A Class BMS provides passive balancing of up to 50 mA. Cell balancing is achieved by discharging energy from the highest charged cells, resulting in increased pack lifetime with a higher capacity and longer runtime than unbalanced battery packs. Our A Class BMS protect battery pack from over charging. It detect the voltage and cut the charging at 42.5V. This is a very essential safety parameter as it make battery pack safe from overheating. Our A Class BMS protect battery pack from over discharging when running on load. It detect the voltage and cut the charging at 28.5V. This is a very essential safety parameter as it make battery pack safe from deep discharge. BMS protect battery from short circuit condition. If any exterior short circuit is happening it detect the condition and disconnect the load from battery pack. BMS protect battery pack from over current in case heavy load is applied on pack other than specified. It detects the current at 60A and cut the load from battery bank.
SAFETY AND PRECAUTION:
• When charging the battery, use dedicated chargers and follow the specified conditions. • Do not connect battery directly to an electric outlet or high current application.
• Do not heat or throw battery into a fire.
• Do not immerse, throw, and wet battery in water/ seawater.
•Do not store batteries with such objects. • Do not short circuit the (+) and (-) terminals with other metals.
• Do not place battery in a device with the (+) and (-) in the wrong way around.
• Do not pierce battery with a sharp object such as a needle.
• Do not hit with a hammer, step on or throw or drop to cause strong shock.
• Do not disassemble or modify the battery.
• Do not use a battery with serious scar or deformation.
View Complete Details
Explore more categories
Reviewed by 14 Users
Most Relevant Reviews
Yuvraj Hajare | Shivnath Enterprises| Nipani, Maharashtra
Dev Baghel | Hathras, Uttar Pradesh
14-June-21| Product Name : Solar Power Plants
Response from Seller (24-June-21)
Have you purchased any Good & Service from Ziya Energy Solutions company, if have so please share the details for better service, quality and will contact you soon