Zydex Crack Sealant
|Packaging Size||600 gm, 1.2 kg, 6 kg|
|Usage/Application||Masonry / Concrete / Aluminium / Steel / Wood / Plastic|
|Form||White Viscous Paste|
|Specific Gravity||1.6 to 1.7|
|Solid Content||87 +/- 1%|
|Dry Time||4-6 hours (Touch Dry), 7 days (Complete Drying)|
|Shelf Life||2 years if stored as recommended|
|Storage Temperature||5 deg C to 45 deg C|
|Solubility||Dispersal in water|
|Bulk Viscosity||Greater than 10 lac cps|
- Water Resistant & UV Resistant: Ensures long term protection Seats & waterproofs cracks
- Flexible: Can withstand crack movement of 7-10 %
- Durable: Upon application and evaporation, it forms a non-shrinkable, water-resistant, flexible seal.
- Versatile: Applicable on concrete, brickwork, ceiling, skirting, wood, aluminum, etc
- Adhesion: Extremely strong adhesion on Siliceous surfaces
- Clean the surface thoroughly. Remove dust, loose particles, oil & grease. Allow it to dry completely.
- Using a cutter, open up the cracks/gaps to form a V-shaped groove. This will help proper application of Seal-It and ensure strong adhesion with the substrate.
- Clean the crack/gap groove thoroughly. Remove all loose particles.
- For best results: Flood the cracks/gaps with Zycosil solution (1 part Zycosil+, 2 parts Zycoprime+ and 20 parts water). Let it dry for 6-8 hours. This ensures that the cracks/gaps are now internally waterproofed.
- Open the Seal-It container, add 5 ml (1 teaspoon) water to it. Scoop Seal ft with a spatula / gloved hand, and push it hard in the cracks/gaps (up to 5 mm width) as deep as possible.
Pre Painting Application
- Allow the Sealift filled cracks/gaps to dry completely. Sand it. Apply primer and paint on it, as per the recommendations of the manufacturer.
View Complete Details