Zydex Waterproofing Chemical
Rs 2,092 / LitreGet Latest Price
Download Brochure Watch Video
|Form Of Chemicals||Light Pale Yellow Clear Liquid|
|Packaging Size||100 & 250 ml. & 1, 5 & 20 ltrs|
|Specific Gravity||0.91 +/- 0.01|
|Ph Value||Approx. 6 +/- 1|
|Shelf Life||4 years if stored as recommended|
|Storage Condition||Store Between +5 Deg C and +45 Deg C|
|Viscosity||Less than 100 cps @ 25 Deg c|
|Coverage||Horizontal - 24-40 Sq.m (260-430 Sq.ft) Vertical - 60-100 Sq.m (645-1075 Sq.ft)|
|Flash Point||12 Deg C|
|Dilutant||Clean Potable Water TDS less than 1000 ppm|
"ZycoSil+ is a reactive organosilane based water proofing agent that seals upto nano pore level. It has an ability to penetrate upto 2 mm deep inside the substrate and becomes a permanent integral part of the structure. It reacts and converts the hydrophilic chemical groups of the substrate into hyrdrophobic groups. ZycoSil+ is water dilutable, safe, sprayable and easy to apply. ZycoSil+ is nonleachable, UV resistant, breathable and does not present peel-off issues unlike conventional polymer coatings."
- Organosilane Technology
- Reactive, Penetrative & Permanent
- Easy to Apply
- Breathable & UV Resistant
- Protects against Algae and Fungal Growth
- Waterproofs Vertical and Horizontal Surface
- Protects Substrate from Deterioration due to Weathering
- The substrate should be cured, dry and free from internal voids (honey combs).
- If honey combs are present, drill a hole and inject ZycoSil+ solution 1:20 in water. Allow it to dry and then inject a suitable grout to fill and close the hole.
- For substrates with oil, grease, fungal growth etc., clean and dry the surface thoroughly before application.
- ZycoSil+ should be diluted with potable water (TDS <1000 ppm) to obtain a clear transparent solution.
- The diluted solution should be liberally sprayed with low pressure until flood saturation is achieved.
- Flood saturation on horizontal surfaces means no further absorption of ZycoSil+ even after 5 minutes of saturation.
- On vertical surfaces apply ZycoSil+ from bottom to the top to eliminate drip-mark formation.
- To achieve full saturation on vertical surface, after repetitive light spray (3-4 times after 30-45 seconds) the solution should drip down the wall.
- Both applications are best done at a temperature between 10ºC (50 F) to 35ºC (95 F). It is best to do the application during the morning or evening hours to avoid peak heat of the Sun.
- For doing any Screeding / Plastering / Tiles / Paint Work on the treated surface, ZycoPrime+ (Acrylic Bonder) must be added to the ZycoSil+ Solution during preparation in the recommended ratio of 2 parts of ZycoPrime, 1 part of ZycoSil+ & 20 parts of water.
View Complete Details